Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wow it's been a while

Ok so I know probably no one reads these but I wanna update anyway.

So I hit my goal of 112.5kg....but then gained a little back. I'm currently sitting at 113.1kg which is amazing compared to what I was so i'll take it as a win.

Also i've been running on treadmill (a major fear of mine). I mean it's not for long but it's generally at 9k/h for a minute. Last time I did this x 2 with one round of 9.6k/h incline 2 for a minute. A lot of people say that isn't much but for me, that's massive. my body is definitely not used to it but i'll get there.

I'd love to get in ring shape. Last time I was in the ring I was big and unfit. Now I want to try and get into proper ring shape. Even if I never step foot in a ring again, I'd love to be able to say I did it. I got there and if I wanted to I could compete. I miss wrestling :( if not do wrestling then maybe roller derby. I do have a way in and it sounds like fun, I just can't skate XS. I'll work on that.

anyways, It's time to head off, watch some more wrestling for motivation and find some new exercises. I'm bored with ones I have.

happy fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment